Users are not allowed to use, access, or continue to access, the Website or the services offered.
It is forbidden to use, access, or continue to access the Website, and/or to receive the services offered if this is forbidden in the user’s country or by any application law or regulation.
Access to this website and account security
Italcarrelli reserves the right to edit and, permanently or temporarily interrupt or suspend access to the Website (to any of its parts), to any service or material provided by the Website or through the Website itself, at any time, without giving prior notice and at its own discretion. Italcarrelli will in no way be liable if, for any reason, some or all parts of the Website (or services/materials offered by the Website) are not available to the user.
Users undertake to:
• Adopt all the measures necessary to access the Website, such as acquiring the necessary hardware, systems and software programs to access the Website, and shall bear all the related costs and expenses (e.g. the cost for the Internet access);
Users can freely browse the Website without having to sign in or create an account.
However, access to some contents, functionalities and services offered on the Website or through the Website may require the use of specific credentials (username and/or password). In this case, the Users shall retain the credentials, keep them confidential and not disclose them to others.
Users undertake to promptly inform Italcarrelli of any unauthorised access or use of their username and/or password, or of any other breach of the security procedures that they may have become acquainted with.
Users undertake to ensure that they have disconnected from the reserved area at the end of each session. Particular attention must be paid when accessing the reserved area using a public or shared computer network, and all the measures necessary must be taken to prevent others from seeing or memorising the username and/or password or any other confidential information.
Users shall be held responsible both for the correct use of the credentials that allow them to access the reserved services and for the actions carried out inside the reserved area. Therefore, they are directly responsible for the accuracy of the contents that they may add to the Website from the reserved area, as well as for any harmful consequence or damage that may be caused to Italcarrelli or third parties due to the incorrect use, loss, or theft of the access credentials.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise indicated, the Website and all of its contents, features and functionalities (including, by way of example, all the information, data, software, photographs, images, videos, messages and the choice and arrangement of these), are the property of Italcarrelli and are protected by the rights and laws regarding copyright, trademarks, patents and/or other property rights.
Users agree not to copy, modify, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, download, store, adapt, modify or create derivative works, reproduce, transmit any material that contains any of the contents of the Website for commercial purposes, unless this has been previously requested and agreed upon in writing by Italcarrelli.
It is forbidden to:
• Modify the extracts downloaded from the Website, in any way;
• Remove or modify any copyright notices, trademarks, patents and/or other proprietary rights from the extracts downloaded from the Website.
It is strictly forbidden to use any of the trademarks owned by Italcarrelli, without its prior written consent.
Rules of conduct
It is strictly forbidden to use the Website:
• In such a way as to violate, intentionally or unintentionally, any applicable law or regulation;
• To transmit or disseminate advertising or promotional material, including “Junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters” or any other form of unauthorized and unrequested solicitations, as well as material that contains viruses or other codes, files or programs with the purpose of interrupting, destroying or limiting the operation of both the software and hardware belonging to ITALCARRELLI S.p.A.;
• To transmit or disseminate material that is illicit, harmful, threatening, harassing, vulgar, and that damages the privacy of others, or violates the rights and laws regarding copyright, trademarks, patents and/or any other rights;
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Italcarrelli, an Italcarrelli employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, but not limited to, the use of email addresses or login credentials associated with any of the aforementioned elements).
Furthermore, and without limitation, Users undertake:
• Not to use the Website in a way that can disable, overburden, damage, or interfere with the use of the Website itself by any other person;
• Not to use any device, software or other element that may interfere with the proper operation of the Website;
• Not to attempt to gain unauthorized access, interfere, damage or disrupt any part of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website itself.
Social media links
Disclaimer of warranties
Italcarrelli is committed to keeping the Website free of viruses or other destructive codes, however, it is not able to guarantee that it actually is. For this reason, Users are responsible for implementing adequate procedures and checks to meet their specific needs for the protection and backup of their data. Italcarrelli cannot be held responsible for any losses or damages caused by cyber-attacks, viruses or other destructive or harmful components that may infect computers, computer programs, data or other proprietary material, while the Users are using the Website, or any other website connected to it, while using any services obtained through the site, or while downloading any material published on the site.
The use of the Website, its contents and any other services provided on or through the Website itself, is at the User’s own risk. These are provided “as is” and “as available”, without any kind of warranty, neither explicit nor implied for particular or specific purposes.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances can Italcarrelli be held liable for damages of any kind arising from, or in connection with, the use or inability to use the Website, or any other website connected to it. Nor can Italcarrelli be held liable for damages of any kind arising from the contents of the aforementioned websites, such as services obtained through the websites, including any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, as well as, and without limitation, any damages for the loss of profits, goodwill, use, data and other intangible losses.
Governing law and jurisdiction
Users can send any feedback, comments, concerns and requests for technical support, as well as any other communications relating to the Website, to: email@example.com
All photos and texts on this website are subject to copyright and all rights are reserved. Any reproduction or distribution, even partial, in whatever form, of photos, images, and texts, is forbidden. Any breach shall be prosecuted according to law. All illustrated products are the property of the company ITALCARRELLI S.p.A.. The brand and distinctive marks of the company are its exclusive property and are registered.
Last update: 1 July 2020