The consultation of this site involves the assumption of information having the nature of personal data: ITALCARRELLI S.p.A., as data controller, intends to provide the user with complete information on the purposes and methods of processing personal data.
1. Data Controller
The data controller is the company ITALCARRELLI S.p.A., in the person of the legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in Chiampo (VI), via Monte Rosa 9, www.italcarrelli.eu.
2. Method of collection and type of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, in normal operation, some personal data that are then transmitted implicitly in the use of Internet communication protocols.
The information is not collected in order to be able to identify parties involved, however, because of its properties subsequent to processing and in combination with data determined by third parties, the possible identification of users may be facilitated. This category of data includes, for example, IP addresses or domain names or other tools used by users who connect to the site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the required resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing or according to the deadlines indicated below:
|Cookie name||Type||Provider||Category||Expiry date|
|_ga||Statistical||Google Analytics||Third-parties||2 years|
|Statistical||Google Analytics||Third-parties||90 days|
|Statistical||Google Analytics||Third-parties||Same day|
We process anonymized personal data for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or, by way of example and not exhaustive, for the security and safety of our information systems, the site, for the statistical analysis of visits and the most visited pages.
No personal profiling of the user is foreseen on the above-mentioned data.
Anyway, please read our cookies policy https://italcarrelli.eu/it/informativa-cookie .
Data provided voluntarily by users
In addition to the data automatically collected we also process the data freely provided by the user: the compilation of specific forms present in the various sections of the site, as well as the voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address and some other identification data (name, surname, telephone number).
Specific summary information is also reported or displayed in the sections of the site prepared for particular services on request and submitted, if necessary, to the consent of the user, such as the area “Work with us”.
3. Purposes of processing and optional provision of data: how data are used
ITALCARRELLI S.p.A. processes its data for:
1) the performance of a contract to which the person concerned is a party or the performance of pre-contractual measures taken on request, for example when the sending of communications is requested;
2) the pursuit of its legitimate interest, for example by:
a) the security and safety of its information systems and site;
b) statistical analysis of the visits made and the most visited pages;
c) the management of any disputes and judicial litigation;
d) internal audits activated by supervisory bodies and audits of management systems.
The sending of personal data, excluding navigation data, is always a user’s option: failure, partial or inaccurate provision of data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
4. Methods of processing personal data and any recipients
The personal data provided or collected by you through the use of the site and its various features, which can be activated at your request, are processed on computer media or in any case with the help of computerized or automated tools in compliance with security measures and, in any case, in order to ensure the integrity, security and confidentiality of the data. Specific security measures, as provided for by art. 32 GDPR, are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The data are managed only by employees and/or collaborators by the Data Controller, specifically authorized and instructed by the Data Controller pursuant to art.29 GDPR.
The treatments connected to the web services of the website www.italcarelli.eu take place at the head office of the Data Controller and are handled by the staff of the Office in charge of the Treatment, or any person charged with occasional technical maintenance of the site.
The Data thus acquired can be transferred:
• to hosting and software service providers (CMS, various plugins);
• companies and freelancers responsible for maintaining and verifying the operation of the website;
• people providing mass mail delivery services;
• Data subjects, Data Processors or Sub Data Processors, who provide bulk mail services that comply with European Legislation;
• Institutional and judicial authorities following specific request of the Authority.
In relation to these categories of recipients, the Data Controller undertakes to rely exclusively on subjects who provide adequate guarantees regarding data protection, and will appoint them as Data Processors pursuant to art. 28 of the Regulation.
Personal data will not be further disclosed, unless required by a law or regulation or by Community legislation.
The communication of cookies are available in our cookies policy https://italcarrelli.eu/it/informativa-cookie.
5. Transfer of personal data abroad
In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary to execute the contract, already ensures that the transfer of data outside the European Union will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
6. Data retention period
The retention period of data is linked to the purpose of the processing in progress for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or voluntarily communicated by the user and precisely:
– The navigation data are kept for the times indicated in art.2 ;
– The data provided voluntarily by the user in the area “Work with us” are stored for a maximum of two years from the receipt of the Curriculum Vitae or, alternatively, per year from the date of the eventual interview, without prejudice to the possible establishment of an employment and/or collaboration relationship;
-The data provided voluntarily by the user when filling out specific forms in the various sections of the site are kept exclusively for the time necessary to perform pre-contractual and/or contractual measures adopted on request, for example when communications are requested .
The data in any case will be stored according to the civil and tax laws and the relative prescriptive terms of law.
7. Rights granted to the user
At any time, the user may exercise, in respect of the Data Controller, its rights under Articles. 15-22 of the GDPR. In particular, at any time, the user will have the right to ask:
• Access to your personal data;
• Their correction in case of inaccuracy of the same;
• The limitation of their processing.
Furthermore, the user may:
• Object to its processing if processed for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, if he considers its fundamental rights and freedoms violated ;
• The right to withdraw consenta at any time in relation to the purposes for which it is necessary;
• The right to data portability, namely the right to request and receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, personal data related to the user.
The user may finally propose, as a natural person concerned, a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority on www.garanteprivacy.it.
The above rights may be exercised by sending a written request to the Data Controller by writing to the address indicated in art. 1 or by sending an email to the dedicated email address email@example.com.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any form of constraint and is free of charge.
REV.01 dated 01.03.2021